New Expanded Walk-in Throwing Hours!
- Walk-in Times (No Reservations Allowed)
- Friday 6pm – 11pm ($20/person for one hour)
- Saturday 4pm-11pm ($20/person for one hour)
- Sunday 4pm-8pm ($20/person for one hour)
- Walk-in lanes are limited to 5 throwers MAXIMUM – More than 5 people? Reserve a 2 hour slot on-line
$120 Sunday Special
- Sunday Only $120 advanced reservation special
- Maximum of 6 throwers for 2 hours
- $20 per person for additional throwers over 6
- Multiple groups share one Axe Master
- Please book your standard party on-line and the discount will automatically be applied on Sunday
Premier Axe Throwing in Toledo, Ohio
Axe throwing is great for all ages, all levels of skill and is a perfect night out for any event!
Axe throwing is the perfect adventure.
An Axe for Every Occasion, Including:
Friends / Family Gatherings
Bachelorette / Bachleor Parties
Corporate / Team Building
Just had our first party at Axe 419! So incredibly fun! If you are looking for something different, this is the place. They customize the experience to the customers! They are Highly recommended! Our group of 12 had a blast! Nice menu and great drinks! Took great care of us!
Great team building event
Wow! Axe 419 is so much fun. I took my work team and it made for a great team building event. We will definitely be back!
Nathan is a great Ax master.
Something Different & Fun
Something different & fun to do on your date night or with friends! Who doesn’t like a little friendly competition? Brandi & Nathan go out of their way to make sure you know what you’re doing & have an excellent time! Super fun!
What a fantastic addition to the Toledo scene.
What a fantastic addition to the Toledo scene. What strikes a nerve on the current market is not the novel idea of tossing axes as a pastime, or the incredible selection of craft beer, or the comradeship that comes from a healthy competition. Where they struck the board is with an incredible staff that is gracious, and knowledgeable, as well as engaged in this fantastic concept. A job well done indeed! What a great addition to the Toledo night scene.
Axe Throwing Rules
Axe throwing is a ton of fun and a great way to hang out with your friends and co-workers. At Axe419 we have just a few rules to ensure everyone has a safe and fun experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about axe throwing? No problem! A lot of people are new to axe throwing so we’ve taken the time outline a few of the most common questions we get asked over on our “Frequently Asked Questions” page. Click the button below to learn more.