Join us for the Inaugural Earnest Open Axe Throwing Tournament at the new Axe 419 in the Crossroads Center of Rossford. On May 18th we will be throwing axes to “Axe Out” child abuse with proceeds of the event going to the Family & Child Abuse Prevention Center of Toledo.
This tournament is for EVERYONE…not just avid Axe Throwers. Of course we will have prizes and trophies for the winners, but we will also have plenty of prizes throughout the day for random participants so everyone has a chance to win.
Here’s How It Works
May 18th // 10AM
10AM Qualifying Throws
1PM Top 16 Tournament
- Entry fee $40 (without a T-shirt) $50 (includes a T-shirt)
- 10:00am will begin qualifying throws
- Qualifying throws will be 8 rounds of 5 throws
- The top 16 scores will then compete at 1:00 in the afternoon in a double elimination tournament.
- The double elimination rounds will be a best-of-three with 10 throws per match using WATL scoring guidelines.
- The winner will receive a HUGE trophy that may or may not fit in your car 🙂 Second and third places also receive a trophy…just not as big 🙂
- The afternoon tournament will start promptly at 1:00pm
- Food, Drinks and Beer will be available all day for purchase
- Text Nathan at 419-509-0785 for a quick answer or email Nathan@Axe419.com
There will be plenty of Great food, pizza and Earnest beer for sale throughout the entire event. Guests are more than welcome and come and enjoy the party. Please email Nathan@axe419.com with questions or call/text Axe419 at 419-351-2102